AOI KERALA OBSERVATIONAL FELLOWSHIP
AOI Kerala State Branch Initiative
The AOI Kerala Fellowship training committee was constituted by Dr. Dr. Prabhakaran C, the State President of AOI Kerala State Branch (2021-22) in the online Governing body Meeting held on 10th October 2021 with an intention to initiate a fellowship training programme especially for Junior ENT Surgeons of Kerala State through various ENT centres of excellence in the state, other parts of India and internationally. The first meeting of the Committee for initiation of post qualification Fellowship training was held on 19th October 2021.
The meeting decided to start the proposed training programme for the members of AOI Kerala in the ENT centres of Excellence, all over the world. Following centres identified and contacted, they agreed to accept doctors from our state.
Dr Jayakumar, Trivandrum
Dr Vijayendra- Bangalore
Dr Jankiram, Trichy
Dr Ravi Ramalingam, Chennai
Dr Madan Kapre, Nagpur
Dr Sachin gandhi, Pune
Dr Nishith Shah, Mumbai
Robert Vincent, France
Kazhumiro Omura- Japan
- Should be AOI Kerala Life Member
- Should have completed Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in ENT
Candidate should apply for Training to the AOI Kerala State Branch in the specified Application Form forwarded by the concerned AOI Kerala Chapter Office Bearers.
- Minimum 3-year exp for international fellowship
- Minimum 2-year exp for national fellowship
- Minimum 1-year exp for home fellowship
- If there are more applicants for the same seat, the selection criteria will be depending on the following guidelines
- Qualification of Preference (M.S > D.N.B > L.O)
- Post qualification Seniority (up to 10 Years)
- of Scientific Publications, Scientific Presentations, Meritorious Awards received etc.
- Age Seniority
d. Registration Fee:
All candidates should pay Rs. 5,000/- to “AOI Kerala State Branch” as Registration Fee
e. Training/ Course Fee:
The training fee should be paid by the candidate in advance to the institution.
f. Travel & Accommodation:
Travel and Accommodation will not be provided by the training Centre or AOI. The expense for the same has to be met by the candidate.
Dr. Prabhakaran C Dr. Shajid P
(President, AOI Kerala) (Honorary Secretary, AOI Kerala)
AOI Kerala Fellowship Committee
Dr George Varghese
Dr Geetha Nair
Dr Vivek Sasindran
Dr Vinod Felix